Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Women Risk Snapped Ligaments

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/04/09/fashion.shoes.heels/index.html


The fashion today is crazy. If you watch the new fashion styles like Lady Gaga's shoes the height on those shoes are just amazing. But women today have to worry about no being able to pull off the look but mostly from falling and tearing their ligaments. Women love the look of high heels and what it does for our legs but risking their ankles and the pains.

I would love to pull off the look of the super high heels but i just can't. I like walking like a normal human that walking like a raptor. Trying to wear those shoes is like murder on your feet. I love Lady Gaga but she is crazy for dancing or even just walking is very brave. I would rather just wear the regular high heels than try to kill myself for fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment