Monday, May 10, 2010

Mozart's Music Does Not Make You Smarter, Study Finds

Three scientists from the University of Vienna have discovered that having your babies listen to classical music, will not enhance any type of mental development. The experiment has lasted years, and contained over three thousand participants, and they have drawn the conclusion that, while it is recomended to have your children listen to Mozart, it will not enhance their mental development in any way.

I find this very dissapointing, all this time I was laboring under the dillusion that my mother had helped me develop by doing this, but now I realize that it did not do anything. I also find this dissapointing because I had planned to use this same technique on my future children.

www.sciencedaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment